Bleach: Remnant Souls Lost Memories
Desert Training O_BleachLogo
WELCOME TO BLEACH: REMNANT SOULS
Desert Training O_BleachLogo
WELCOME TO BLEACH: REMNANT SOULS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum Rp.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desert Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsu
Hitsu

Reiatsu : 60

Character sheet
Main Character Tiers and Abilities.:
Second Character Tier and Abilities:
Third Character Tier and Abilities:

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Hitsu walked in the vast desert, no one was within a hundred miles from there. He walked in the desert till he got to a place where there a lot of dunes and cacti. His gigai form was getting tired, he decided to turn into a shinigami which felt a lot better. He had decided to come here to have an intensive training with his zanpakuto spirit Naijinsei and didn't want anyone to interfere.

He took out his katana, and raised it high facing the sun he began to concentrate on how to release Naijinsei to come into his world. He made his mind blank and raised his reiatsu high enough to connect with Niajinsei and began to pull him out, since this was Hitsu's first time it took a bit longer than it normal would. After a few minutes later a dark figure stood infront of him it was Naijinsei. "Hello He said awaiting a response
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Reiatsu : 514

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:39 pm

"Hello, you called? As far as I can tell you are the one person who controls me, did you summon me to see something?" The spirit's wings beat he wondered what this man was doing, and who he was, how had he known his name, he knew he had never told the man. His white hair blew in the breeze his wings beat sand up from the ground, the his clothes were not for the desert but he seemed perfectly fine. Nothing here bothered him here, he was only intent on the man.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:37 am

Hitsu looked at Naijinsei, as he flew right a bit of the floor. He said to him, "You are my zanpakuto spirit." He continued to say "I have summoned you out here so we can train together, intensively to get a lot stronger." Hitsu was determined to get a lot stronger but to start he needed to develop a strong relationship with his zanpakuto spirit.
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Naijinsei stared into the man's eyes, he had left his gigai already and Naijinsei could pull him into the other world, the gigai left behind, the only remnant left on that plane of Hitsu, as they both appeared in a forest filled with creatures from that plane, and creatures which were now extinct on that plane still roamed the land in the woods of Naijinsei's world. Here Naijinsei was at his strongest and would teach this so called wielder if he could actually use him. A smile broke his face, "So, you sure know my name. Yet I still don't know your's I will accept your challenge, to one test to see if you can wield me, and two to see if you can get stronger as you wield me."

A hushed silence came over the forest every time Naijinsei spoke, as if his voice was law in this world, just as fast as it was silenced it recontinued when he finished speaking. The smile still across his face he looked over at the man, he drew a sword, this sword was the man's zanpakuto and in its self, it was Naijinsei, he held the sword before him the smile wiped off of his face and replaced with a serious face, which though was followed up with a death like glare, was quickly erased and replaced with his smile as the smooth and calming voice took over the world once more."So with all together, and with your name, we will commence your training here forth, You will begin with the first attack."The world once more recontinued with its noises, animals grazing, animals being hunted, animals doing what natures does, the circle of life, those that are weak, are processed for those that are strong.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Hitsu was amazed by the power Naijinsei was emitting now he would have to prove to him that he was worthy enough to wield him even though he knows his name. Hitsu spoke in his calm voice, his face having no expression "I am Hitsu Kawazai, and I am your wielder." Hitsu drew his sword which was also Naijinsei but he knew he would have a tough time against the real thing. His facial expression changed into a more serious face, an adrenaline rush surged through his whole body.

He took a stance, as the gentle wind blew across their faces. He glared at Naijinsei, a drop of sweat came from his forehead down his cheeks and down to the grass, once it had dropped Hitsu charged towards Naijinsei, he was now in his battle mode, he was getting pumped up.
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:02 am

He raised his sword, the wind picked up, in the distance a wolf howled, the sun slowly set over the horizon of this world, painting the scene in a orange glow, Naijinsei let his right foot lead as he shifted it a bit closer to himself, he took the blade in close to his body as he swiped it to the left, catching the males sword, and shifting its weight off to his right, and with his left hand Naijinsei went to punch the male in the face, still redirecting where his blade was going using his forward momentum to his advantage to allow the slightest shift of weight to be able to send the blade off when countered.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 am

Hitsu gripped his sword harder not to let go, he then blocked the incoming attack with his left hand. A grinned came over his face, this was when most of Hitsu's hand-to-hand fighting would come in handy. He jumped and launched his left leg towards Naiinsei's face, he had used a lot of power in this kick, "Take This!!!"He screamed as his leg came into contact with Naijinsei's face.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:23 am

Naijinsei was hit by Hitsu's kick, but it barely had any kind of severe damage on him. Naijinsei smiled and pushed Hitsu away and said with a twisted grin " You have to do better than that to beat me Hitsu, If you dont fight me more seriously you will loose to me!" He charged towards Hitsu with high speed, Naijinsei had a big advantage since he was in his Inner World, he raised the sword in his hand and brought it down with a swing towards Hitsu.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 am

Hitsu blocked Naijinsei's attack with his sword, it was a really strong attack from his Zanpakuto spirit, drops of sweat stroded down his cheeks. Hitsu's legs began to shiver a bit he had to figure out a plan fast but some fear stroke him. He shook it off a bit, he wanted to have a breather so he jumped back from Naijinsei panting, it seemed that Naijinsei's reiatsu pressure was going even higher due to his presence in the Inner World. Hitsu then noticed that all the animals had stopped what they were doing and all looking at Hitsu and Naijinsei fighting, Hitsu turned his face away and then he held his ground expecting another attack from Naijinsei
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Naijinsei smirked when he noticed Hitsu's legs shivering a bit, he sighed for a bit and then raised the sword he held in his hand, as he did it the animals began to come around him, those from far and near they looked like happy animals until Naijinsei began to put his sword towards the ground, their eyes changed into red glaring eyes filled with no emotion than the one to kill, a bloody presence came over the whole place. Naijinsei was happy to see this then he pointed at Hitsu and all of a sudden the animals began to run towards Hitsu in the sense of attacking him to their maximum potential.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 am

Hitsu's mouth dropped as he saw more than a hundred animals hurling towards him at full speed, he wanted to cry at the sight of this he tried to run but as he turned around another group were running towards him he began to sweat a lot. He brought himself together and sighed to regulate his reiryoku around his body, and as the animals were about to clash into him, he disappeared into the air and said, "Hado #4 Byakurai!" He shot a lightning arrow at the animals, it clashed into some of them which turned them into dust, but more pressing matters were ahead before he could get down he noticed some dragons and griffons hurling towards him, he had to get real serious now!
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:48 am

Naijinsei smiled, the fight was getting more intense he began to float in the air, a book appeared in his hand he began to read it , he didn't mind about it. He watched for a moment he saw Hitsu fighting the animals but he seemed he was in trouble Hitsu sighed a bit and turned his head and continued reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:27 am

Hitsu dodged the two dragons, he realised he could float in the air or fly he thought. He looked around him the animals were becoming too much for him to handle. He began to charge up his reiatsu pressure shot up, as he said "Destroy All In my Way Naijinsei". The white staff appeared in his hand as his turned turned as black as night itself. Hitsu began to wave his staff as he said " Water Slicer" A scythe like water appeared from his staff hurling towards the animals destroying most of them in their tracks.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:26 am

Naijinsei just continued to read his book. He smiled as he continued to read his interesting book.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 am

Hitsu watched as most of the animals left of him were destroyed, they all turned into reiatsu. Hitsu had no time to take a breather, he screamed he began to wave his staff and his sword, suddenly a tornado began to form by him and it began to get bigger and bigger, and at the same time the wind began to pick up, the fire came into contact with some of the animals destroying them, and at the same time the wind sliced some of the animals and turning them into reiatsu. When they had disappeared a stillness came in the area, but it was quickly broken by some groups of Griffons and Dragons, they were really strong, and Hitsu was getting even more pumped up, but before he began his attack on the legendary animals, he saw Naijinsei reading, he smirked a bit, he was going to get rid of the animals then face of with Naijinsei.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:34 am

As Naijinsei heard the roar he looked up, and saw two Griffons and two Dragons, all waiting to demolish Hitsu. He chuckled a bit and continued to his read his book shaking his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:39 am

Hitsu got charged up, for some reason his reiatsu kept spiking up. He fused his sword into wind at the edge making it sharper to cut even through a dragons scale, and he fused his staff into fire to the extent it would burn the Griffons. Hitsu charged towards the Griffons first and with some cuts they had disappeared, then he headed towards the Dragons and in a flash he had destroyed them. He came down to the ground and pointed his sword at Naijinsei panthing and, he took his stance and got ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:42 am

Naijinsei closed his book and sensed, Hitsu sudden raise in reiatsu, it seemed Hitsu was ready to begin training for his bankai. Niajinsei smiled, he knew if he pushed Hitsu to the limit Hitsu would be able to do it, now after some rest he would begin training Hitsu for his bankai!! He said to Hitsu "Time to rest for now". He looked as Hitsu reverted from his shikai and sat on the cool grass, he had exhausted most of his reiryoku he thought

END OF TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desert Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Training   Desert Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Training
Page 1 of 1