Bleach: Remnant Souls Lost Memories
Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) O_BleachLogo
WELCOME TO BLEACH: REMNANT SOULS
Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) O_BleachLogo
WELCOME TO BLEACH: REMNANT SOULS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum Rp.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Reiatsu : 514

Character sheet
Main Character Tiers and Abilities.:
Second Character Tier and Abilities:
Third Character Tier and Abilities:

Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 pm

The male smiled he had been sitting outside the city for about 2 weeks now watching as wrecks happened and people committed violent acts. He watched homeless walk along its streets and he watched kids leave to go for school. The entire time he just continued laughing, images of their blood painted the entire city in a dark crimson color. He wanted to know of the city he was going to wipe off the face of the planet, from what he had learned, he was in a state called Arizona, and was attacking Tuscon.

The male's red hair blew in the breeze, he wore the normal arrancar attire. He loved what he considered his job, no one could steal it from him, even if he was prevented from finishing he had begun, and that in it's self was a prize. His emerald green eyes glimmered with images of death and fear flashing behind his eye lids every time he blinked. He appeared to be that of a 15 year old boy, rather lean, with very little build. His spiritual pressure was dulled to just enough were it put a strain on the souls around him but not enough to physically effect them, just tire them.

He had been sitting in mall's outside food court at the time when he finally grew bored and sick of watching the little creatures around him still living. He stood up started to charge a cero and spoke out loud, he smiled and almost started laughing when he saw the shocked faces when a voice started to speak from everywhere but nowhere, "One body, Two body, three and four, One more body makes the Hunger Dull!" He jumped about 20 feet into the air and threw the cero at the ground killing all those that had been around him when he had started to speak. When he landed, he was within a crater of splinters of plastic, and small scraps of metal, he stepped out of the crater and let his spiritual pressure spike greatly, causing a good majority of the weak souls around him to pass out.

"COME ON OUT AND FIND ME ANY WHO ARE STRONG ENOUGH!" He used his spiritual pressure to project his voice around the city, to any who had a small spark of spiritual pressure."
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Reiatsu : 60

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:10 am

Hitsu was sleeping on the roof top of the apartment where he lived, the air blew calmly around his face putting him at peace. He had headphones on with an I Pod attached to it, he was listening to some music. He stood up and began dancing to the music because it was catchy, Hitsu was a very good dancer but he never told anyone. Hitsu kept dancing and showing off some skills, when he heard something weird, he removed his head phones and heard it again this time louder, the voice he heard was backed-up with a powerful reiatsu.

Hitsu didn't want to go because he thought the people of Seireiti would take care of it, but suddenly he felt some lesser reiatsu began to fade away he gripped his hand, he jumped of the building as he was dropping down he turned into a shinigami and dropped down, and raced towards where he sensed the strong reiatsu from, though he was charging towards the place he was a bit scared at what he was going to see there. He began imagining things, like the thing emitting the reiatsu was a monster 10ft tall but Hitsu shook of the weird feeling.

He continued running till he reached there, he stopped to see a man dressed in white, Hitsu asked "Hey are you the ones that killed those lesser reiatsu dudes?" He was confused about it, because the reiatsu that this guy was emitting was really strong that the moment Hitsu felt it, a shiver ran down his spine ...
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:26 am

The male's eye shifted to looking at the new arrival other then the dead bodies. "So are you the only one here to answer my call. Heh, suppose you will have to do. Yes i was the one who killed these pathetic creatures. They made such a delicious meal, after not feasting for so long. So if i may ask, what is your name, Shinigami." He felt like he should toy with the man, he didn't feel any strong presence from him, Nor did he see a threat. "My name is Ryokoshky Takeda, and i plan to be the next arrancar to ascend to the rank of an Espada. Not that it matters much to you." The male's red hair blew in the small breeze that circled the area, some dust still flying in the air from the destruction.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:30 am

Hitsu shook his head, he looked around all to see the place he was a bit disgusted by this, but then he answered. "I have answered to no call of yours, I just came here to see what was going on, and as for my name...it is no business of yours. Hitsu had said all these with a little courage and he showed no fear on his face though he felt like dying on the spot he turned around ready to head back to his place ..
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:32 am

The male just stood there, his eyes closed, a look of annoyance on his face. "Insolence and i dared to tell a soon to be dead man my name. Why not come back here and entertain me you young coward. You know just as well as me that if you don't im not going to be staying right here, and that this entire town will fall under my grasp." Electricity ran along ryokoshky's right arm and reiatsu began to form in his left.

He shot a bala at the man as he walked away and then a cero, he didn't know if either of them had hit, but through the smoke he sonido'ed to were the man should be and lashed out with a lightning fast kick from his right leg. "Never turn your back to an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Hitsu sensed the two strong attacks headed towards him, he had dodged them with a little difficulty. As he dodged them a huge explosion happened in front of him not far away and do the smoke gathered around, he thought of something to do, he slept on the sand motionless as if he had been hit he hoped that Takeda would come closer and to his luck Takeda came there, as he was there he quickly unsheathed his sword and swung it with full force towards his neck aiming to kill him in one blow.
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:55 pm

The male noticed a ray of light through the dust bounce off of something heading towards him, he figured it was the mans sword. Not having much experience in Hierro he smiled, what a perfect time to practice. He grabbed the mans sword, attempted to crush the blade in his grasp and learned he could not, with dissatisfaction he threw the sword to his left throwing the male in on the other end of blade open or off of his feet. "Try to face my iron skin again and see how it works, i promise you that much." He simply smirked, he placed a hand on the hilt of his sword thought about using it then just shook his head. No, it wouldn't be needed here, not now, not yet atleast.
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Hitsu held the sword in his hand, he heard that the guy had iron skin, he was a bit frustrated by this. He thought of what to do, he wondered and thought of what to do. He thought then an idea crossed his head he smiled and hoped this strategy would work. He began to fuse his grey like reiatsu with his katana making it a bit longer and a whole lot sharper than it normally was, Hitsu lunged at him saying "Let's see if your iron skin can take this. He swung his sword powerfully at Takeda.
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:13 pm

The male stood there as he felt the man's reiatsu increase a bit more then what it just had been. He smiled, he was making the little runt stronger, who would have thought an arrancar could teach a soul reaper how to be stronger, and not just kill them. Heh, but Ryokoshky was never one for just ending entertainment when it presented itself to him. "So you think a sharper sword will help cut through my skin, when it all depends on a stronger reiatsu to cut me."

Ryokoshky's body moved in a blur, but he kicked the blade away this time, not wanting to test the blade, his hierro not being his best trait, he didn't really want to see if this man could injure him, he caught the edge of the blade with his shoe and sent the man wide again, another chance to kill the man. Ryokoshky came in fast, with an open palm he jabbed at the mans stomach. "Let me toy with you a bit more boy, i feel something stronger will be forged from it, and then you're soul will taste all the better for my pallet."
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Hitsu was hit by the arrancar, it was really strong the hit sent him flying far away. He landed in the sand eating some too. He got up and spat some out he was really angry at the arrancar. He grabbed his katana, he gripped his the hilt very tightly it still had the reiatsu attached to it, he raced towards the arrancar again with full speed.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Admin
Admin
Sonomori

Reiatsu : 516

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) Sonomori_gokachi_version_by_sonomori-d364yke

A rip of time and space began to tear from within the sky above them. Chains, spiraled out from the rift. They weaved the metal, intertwined metal, and crawled upon each other like the familiar slither of a snake. It brought together the familiar gate of which shinigami hath came to this world. Smoldering, the chains meshed together. Until, finally, a massive jolt came from the newly formed structure. It stood tall within the air, higher then any given man. Brilliantly gleaming the light almost seemed to blind, shearing into the eyes of those who gave sight to this bewildering wonder of power. And, in what seemed like a stopping in time, the gate began to creak open at the push of a gentle hand. The door creaked open slowly letting little power from the other realm slip through into this one. Even the man whom took his first step into this world, was a blank copy of himself so to speak. He had no forward reaitsu in the least, none to speak of.

The first few steps were of great care. He stood abstractly in the air, nothing below his feet. Nothing was felt of him, only seen, for his body was blanketed in a bright light. His cloths reflected this light to appear as if it were a god descending upon the mortal realm for a divine intervention. In many cases, this is what it was. It was his divine intervention in accordance the arrancar's rampage.

"Alright now who the fuck ordered a well rounded ass kicking?"

Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 pm

The male smiled, he grabbed the males sword with his hand and lead the blade off to his right, letting the man run past him to his right, sticking his foot out to trip the man, as he did this he let go of the blade. "Now learn your lesson, a good charge is one that cannot be easily countered." He smirked the man was getting stronger little by little, tastier and tastier. "So will you let me in on what your name is now?"

He then felt it, the other dimension's pressure, someone was coming to answer his call. "Ke...Ke HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The male broke into a fit of laughter he had finally gotten his mice, and it seemed they were so eager to save the new born. How he would love to hear the new one scream in agony! Or to watch him bleed. He smirked as he looked up into the sky were the pressure was coming from. "GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" His wide eyes shut fast, the excitement of the game got him to overwhelmed he was to anxious, the new comers entrance had blinded him.

"Alright now who the fuck ordered a well rounded ass kicking?" "That would be sir....... Though, if i may ask, what is your name? I am Ryokoshky Takeda. My power rivals that of the espada five and up."
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Hitsu felt the dimensional rip, he looked up to see another figure of someone. He was bit confused all he hoped was that this guy wasn't on the arrancar's side or the whole thing would be disastrous. Takeda was talking with the strange figure, he took his chance and grabbed his sword and aimed it to pierce Takeda's heart from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Admin
Admin
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Looking down upon the area, he seemed to take in the destruction. As if it were a sight to behold, a grand scenery that artist would give their lives to paint. It seemed as if he were more insane then the insane 'jester' below him. "Oh kid you alright?" He seemed completely benign to the annoying arrancar, not purposely ignoring him but not purposely paying attention to him. It really was to him, as if he wasn't even there. Suddenly his body faded into the unknown, slipping out of slight with a thundering crack behind his footsteps. The air whipped the ground he landed on, which was in front of the shinigami, allowing the other to his back. "Well how in the world did you get injured? Did some terroist car bomb this area?" Then, looking around he seemed to notice that this was a plaza, "Nah people don't park cars in plazas. And I doubt sir troll ass (His captain) would send me for a fucking terroist attack." He pivoted around to view the space behind him, suddenly noticing the arrancar. "What the fuck?! How did you get there!??! Are you magic?" The man seemed utterly amazed, truly believing that the beast before him was magic. "Oh my fucking god you must be santa claus! Where are my presents?!" Pausing another moment to look around, it quickly registered in his mind that there were no presents. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PRESENTS?!?!?!?!??!" Suddenly his body erupted in whatever given reiatsu he had, drawing his sword in a blaze of light. The blade cut through the air, cutting through his own reiatsu, and incoming upon the being in front of him. His screams were louder then the eruption of power from himself. "YOU LIEING FUCKER??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!"
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:42 pm

The the arrancar watched as the one male flash stepped down into the crater, and heard the other males running footsteps towards him he sighed, he pivoted on one foot and punched the male in the face launching him off of his feet into a solid chunk of concrete that still remained slanted in the dirt. Suddenly an image of something he had never seen or heard flashed through his head, he just figured it was one of his memories as a human,
Spoiler:
"Now now, i hope that didn't break anything, or kill you....... KE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The male broke into laughter again but his face quickly turned serious when the other shinigami appeared in front of him, he seemed just as deranged as he was, Ryokoshky respected that, but he found this mans jokes rather, off, for instance, who was this sandy claws he spoke of? No matter just another soul to devour probably, and presents oh he had a present to give.

"Stop were you are soul reaper, i do have a gift for you, I call this present, Death's Embrace! KE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He doubled over in laughter almost rolling on the ground, be he ended the laughing fit with a cough, a cero the size of a skull leaving his mouth with two bala's to follow in the path of the cero. The male started to cough up a lung, he hated coughing fits. "So now if you would, EITHER OF YOU! TELL ME WHAT YOUR NAME IS! I feel very saddened when i don't know my opponent's name, but they know mine."
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Hitsu's back ached, as he was smashed to the wall. He fell to the ground and rubbed his shoulder. He was running out of ideas he looked up into the damp sky, he stopped the fuse with his katana. This time he fused his whole body with his reiatsu, his speed had increased a bit he charged at Takeda, he was thinking of moves that he would use to counter, if Takeda stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Admin
Admin
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Sonomori's powerful strike impacted with the cero. Suddenly his sword began to break down into the most basic of forums. A darkness clouded behind him. It spewed terror into the air and his reaitsu bloodied the ground in a swirling torment of rock and dust. Foulness began to reek about him, a evil sense of destruction looming over the sky. Piercing through, a black blade began to eat the cero itself. A swarm of black, abstract micro particles were eating the reaitsu from the cero. They torn into the very fibers of the reiatsu, eating it bit by bit and reforming into a solid, the blade. This process repeated over and over and over, every second, multiple processes. Suddenly the cero split in twain, sending a wave of red, a sea of crimson into the sky and upon the ground. It split where his feet lay, his reiatsu to dense to be broken. And, like a black hole it began to eat the center of the blast itself. It drew it in, swallowing both it and the two behind it. Finally, with a single given motion of his blade it ripped everything from it's place and shook the unstable blast apart. It sent red flakes into the air, a crimson snow. Soon, they began to fade out of existence with no fueling power behind them.

The man seemed to have a different demeanor. Personalities had switch with the activation of his sword. As if a switch was turned, the man became a darkened figure. It was, as it seemed. A black mist appeared over his body, his eyes had shifted from blue to red, his teeth became ragged. "Oh? So you aren't a weakling after all. Perhaps this will be fun." His voice was now smooth, absent of fault. Though it beckoned out to those who heard it, as if he was grabbing their hearts. The sheer grasp of terror from his being was stricken into his image. Pulling his blade now over his head, his actions halted along with his foe's he began to mold the blackened sword into that of his will. It spewed abstract, slashing like blood. The defined shape of the blade morphed abruptly and brutally.
It seemed as if it had a red tint about it, leftover reitsu from the cero that he so lovingly devoured. But now, the shape was taking its form once more. A long horizontal blade tore outwards from the mesh of black, and the hilt extended into a pole. Chains hung down from the blade. As they rattled they gave force echos, silent echos. The man then swung the blade out to his side, tossing the debris away as he did.

"I hope you are ready for this, Arrancar." The lax stupidity from before seemed to be replacing by a devilish ingenuity. he brought his blade forward now once more, still hung over his head. Muscles began to tighten, and reaitsu began to swirl about the man. And, with all his unearthly force he brought it down upon him. The halberd struck with the might of the cero itself that was fired, and with the power of the man as well. An ability of this strength could easily break the heiro of this Arrancar, and cut him clean in twain. But more notably, the raging reiatsu was pushing back everything lesser. The shinigami behind him was thrown from his lunge in that moment, faced with the gales of power before him.
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:52 pm

The male having been just lucky enough noticed that where he was standing had a large amount of iron deposits and some very hidden diamond."Blackwings Soar! MORRIGAN!"He pulled a rather small wall out just small enough to cover his head and his body, the man crouched down under it the 6ft wall of iron with diamond in the middle protecting him, he felt his reiatsu spike when the blade hit the wall, he felt it plummet when the cold steel barely touched his neck. The wall shattered and Ryokoshky rolled away.

"Damn well nearly cleaved my head off there..... Now then let us see how you deal with pure darkness in a dome of spikes....."He began to pull materials from the ground, from the building, forming a dome around them, the ground under the shinigami moving out of the dome, moving him with it. The dome came up 100ft from the ground, as the top finished the area was surrounded in pure darkness, the skills of a trained hunter would be needed here, the skills a man who lived like an animal for 100 years would have. Spikes slowly started to emerge from the dome, the male charged a crimson red cero in his left hand and a midnight black cero in his left."Come at me bro!"
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Admin
Admin
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:29 am

Stood in pause, in the utter abyssal darkness around them now. "Oh I see, cleaver little one aren't you." But this was even worse for his opponent then it was for himself. The glimmer of red caught his eye, but the feel of this opponent caught it before. He was aware of the power that he bared almost immediately. "This will be troublesome." Something seemed to bother him, perhaps he hoped that his opponent was not aware of it. Or perhaps, his mastery of this power he had was not complete. Regardless of this fact he would be on his most powerful defense. Once against his blade became abstract, but this time took the form of a mist hovering over his skin. It gave him a crescent glow in the light of the impending cero. As the blast let forth its charged power, the lively blade seemed to tremble with excitement. While it was filled with the cautiousness of it's master it could not bare to wait for the meal before it. Sonomori's piercing eyes looked down at it as it permeated further away from his skin. He knew what it did not, that this blast was not something they could take in as of the moment. Suddenly his body faded, without sound, without reiatsu.

The zanpaktou was eating his own reiatsu, shading him in the existing darkness. It let not a particle escape, and he was cloaked in the darkness as the light from the cero burned quickly out. His footsteps echoed in all directions, from all sides and from all angles. They were fast, passed perfectly in what appeared to be a hypnotic tone, but this was not his doing. Using his speed, he attempted to place himself in a way that was unknown even to himself, the true meaning of deception. Suddenly balls of fire began to spew randomly from the darkness. Whispers followed, "Shakkahou, Shakkahou, Shakkahou." He was rapid firing shakkahou. However, these were not meant to attack his opponent. They were off placed, and hit the ground with a splash of fire. The heat gathered and gathered into the dome. But this tactic was deadly, to the both of him. With the fire ravaging the ground, and releasing the heat into the air, the air itself was being devoured.

Suddenly the walls of the dome began to creak, further and further and the air from the inside began to be sucked out. Oxygen was fading, and his speed would be impossible to keep within this oxygen free environment. Breathing would be a problem, and the heat that was built up would be even more of a problem. The place, was becoming a bit oven. It was now time to stop the flow of shakkahou, and to conserve. The fires continued, slowly die more and more as the oxygen became lower and lower. Embers and dieing flames just barely lit the area now, and they glowed upon the faces of both beings. The lights of their eyes were carved with the charred rock around them. It seemed as if it were a battle inside of hell itself.

It was now time, to bring forth his next tactic. The darkness around his skin, began to move now. It was released from the will of it's master. Crawling, further and further on the ground it ate the embers of reiatsu and whatever lingered in the air. Importantly, it was acting as a buffer for his opponent's ability. He knew that to control these slabs of rock he must project his reiatsu. In this he was securing the ground they stood upon from eating him whole. Weaponless, he would have to rely on kidou to defend himself during this time. The cleaver man was relying on the careless movements of his enemy to choke him to death, or in the least remove the dome and escape for a gasp of air. If, in which case this were to happen it would create a predictable pattern. It would be within that moment that he could strike a killing blow. Even more so, he was counting on the lack of intelligence. If he were to open a hole with the creation of the vacuum it would send in a rush of air that would not only draw him back, but reignite the flames and create a massive explosion that would mane or kill him without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:40 am

The male sat there he closed his mouth he dropped to the ground and rolled across the ground. He knew that those fires would be the death of them both if he did anything, to the dome, then it hit him. If he could do this correctly he might live, he dug his claws into the nearest spike, and with his power he launched the spikes out in all directions the roof crumbling, and the spike he was attached to went flying his claws still dug into the spike as he was ripped out of the dome, as air rushed in and ignited to dying embers.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Admin
Admin
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:52 am

~As the air began to flow into the dome, it ignited, throwing forth a massive explosion that shook the entire city. With the force of what seemed like a nucleur bomb the crack tore in twain. Massive slabs of rock and metal flew into the air. Missiles of debris plowed down the structures around the explosion sight. What was light, was thrown from its place and blow farther and farther away. But what was notable, is that the man whom had tried to escape was suddenly pulled back into the collapsing structure. Flame and rock meshed around his iron body. Rock began to superheat, melting into lava within the core and as the air finally filled the vacuum, the collisions of fire and rock peaked and spewed a final pillar of flames into the air and splashed molten earth from the seams.~

Sonomori saw that the rock began to come in upon itself. He didnt realize quite what happened, had the idiot been stupid enough to open it? But of course he was. How he did it was no longer any of his concern. For he was in the same boat as he was. Quickly he brought all the darkness around him. He brought all of his power into his being, the blade seeping into his skin. But it was not a seeping. No, this was to fast for a seeping. The small blades impaled his body, spewing out blood. The drawing seemed even to fast for him. He screamed in pain as this happened, knowing full well that it was going to happen. Once the air had began to plow in, and the spikes finally imploding inwards towards the center he felt his body being thrown around by the sheer amount of force. This force, it was he was counting on to save his life. In fact, it was now the bane of his existence and the savior of his life. His Zanpaktou chimed at the incoming force, absorbing a portion of it's power. It seemed only to push the blades deeper into his flesh and pierce into his bone.

"BANKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII" The sound of the man's voice roared even over the mass of spewing molten around around him. Suddenly the winds around him began to flow opposite. The lava beneath his feet was forced outwards. Everything from his center of gravity was thrown with a hellish shock. Rivers of lava flew within the air away from him. Even light itself began to run from his being. The powerful shaking of the earth only grew louder and louder as his body released the penicle of it's power. This was the strongest bankai he had ever performed, with the amount of strength equal to 3x his normal bankai. He screamed in agony as his own power began to tear his flesh, but he could not give into this.

The blades, had almost merged with his being. Reiatsu, had almost turned to flesh. And in the final moment of ignition everything turned upwards. Everything, but himself. As he stood, he was in the center of the uprising. Pillars of lava surrounded him and spewed upwards like a volcano. But it twirled. It twirled in the forces that he gave from his own body. It was not only impart of the force of nature, but the power that he brought forth from himself. A tornado of lava threw whatever rock was still solid away from the center and it all splashed down like a bundle of sticks. What was left, within the crater, the steaming, boiling, crater, was a man. His body was ignited in flames, as white and pure as snow. This, was the embodiment of his reiatsu. He felt a surge of power through his body, and the surge made his wounds feel as if they were not there.

While he was aware of the damage he took, he knew that it wouldnt hinder him as much as it would hinder his opponent. And like before with the release of his shikai, he had changed in mind and body. "Hmm .. so I see this world again." The words rolled off his toung as if he were divine, a poet from the heavens "A world of fire and brimstone, what hath thee called to." Settled now, the landscape seemed even more baron then before. Some glass had formed in the heat. It had smoldered with the inferno, the sand. "Aye.. this world is grand is it not?" Whilst he stood straightforward his words seemed to be directed to his opponent. Though he was not in sight, he knew he was there. The divinity in him was shining brightly, with the clearness of mind he feared nothing, felt nothing, and sensed all.

Though, he was not as cunning as he was in his shikai. It seemed to be a wisdom of a different kind. An elder's wisdom at best. His head gently tilted to the side and let forth a thunderous crack. The force of his bones popping was tremendous. This force shook the air as if he were a giant. Now, the fight was truly to begin. But against what? He thought to himself. It was a foresight of his, but he knew this fight wasn't going to last as it were. While his opponent was most definitely stronger then him before, there was a grand difference now. It was not his power that he was flaunting about, but that of nature. "The other's plan seemed to have work smoothly. I have not seen myself with this power before." He quickly through a punch in front of him. Molten rock spewed from it's place in a line outwards from his body. With a mere punch he had trusted the air with enough force to part the sea of lava. "Subarashi~" The man said in astonishment at himself. It was now merely a game of waiting to him, his head turning with a slight gaze to the right.

Last edited by Sonomori on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hitsu
Hitsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:04 am

The fight was getting more intense and their reiatsu clash created a storm of sand around them. Hitsu was healed but not completely, he got up with some effort and he began to walk away from there, he didn't want to turn to a shinigami because he knew his body would react to the reiatsu around him if he did. He got as far away from them till he couldn't sense them anymore, he turned into a shinigami and sped off from the desert. He went towards the city with full speed he looked back seeing explosions occur but he turned back and continued running towards the city, this wasn't his fight again...
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 am

He was laying side on the side of a wall of molten lava, his wings were scorched, they actually had turnt to ash and fallen from his body, his claws had shattered, his left arm felt shattered and his right arm felt broken, his legs ached so much that he felt like ripping them off. He had never known so much pain, all he knew was that his vision was proceeding to go blurry, he was losing blood and that this pathetic bug has just gone through some kind of metamorphism into what could only be described the devil.

Ryokoshky rolled over on the hardend volcanic rock, this wasn't the way it was suppose to be, but he smiled still, he had started and he would definitely not let it finish here. He attempted to stand up, using the volcanic rock around him to act like a splint in two places on his right arm, and in multiple places on his left, he proceeded to do this across his entire body until he looked like a black knight, in armor that was made from pure volcanic rock. He took a few practice swings into the air, grimaced in pain from his right arm, then proceeded to punch to the air. Finally satisfied he looked out at the male.
"NOW WHO THE HELL ORDERED AN ASS WIPING!!!! OH THATS RIGHT ME! BRING IT ON!!!!"

Ryokoshky sonido'ed in front of the man, and came in swiftly to kick him in the side of his knee with a volcanic boot.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Admin
Admin
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 am

"Oh, you are still up for a fight then." Ravaged, his body began to move of it's own accord. His instincts had created his own battle sense, and it calmed the turmoil of his pain and agony as he brought near sheared flesh to act as it would healed. Raising now, the glorious right hand of the man was held forward to the charging opponent. With his eyes gleaming in the grunge glow of the smoldering earth, with his body beaten and battered, he brought forth an energy like no other. It gathered into the palm of his hand. Slowly, gently, his fist began to close on the abrupt power. Sparks of reiatsu flew from the seams of his fingers. It looked as if he were holding a bundle of firecrackers in his hand, but this was not the case.

Expressions began to fade more and more from the man's face as instinct took over. A blank mind and blank body would be the catalyst for his next great assault. Suddenly his arm began to shake, somewhat violently, somewhat stilled. It was not as if he was forcing the hand in it's place, but he would not allow it to fly out of control. In the glimmer of his opponents kick, his eyes widened, letting the grasp of the power from his hand. From what came within, was a raging white light. Suddenly everything began to scatter in the wind outwards from his palm. The rock rifted as before, with a much wider spread and sending a gale of energy across the rocky opponent.

It would have blown him downward back into the lava, had he released it a moment later. The right timing was present in the attack, it was angled to send the outward force directly at his mass. What traveled with the energy splashed up in waves along the scattered debris, some, more violent then others. In relevance to everything that had taken place this was a small movement, a mere stroke of the hand. "Now now, no need to be rash. We have all the time in the world for your wounds to heal." Carefully spoken, the words were not meant to taunt him. But rather, inform him of his insight.
What, however, was unseen within his actions, was that the power was still within his hand.

The thrust of energy that had come forth from his fist seemed to of come from his fingers moving. Of course, the gathered reiatsu was a large factor in this. Within his palm lay hovering a crystal like substance. At least, it appeared as a crystal. It's true form was super condensed reiatsu, and the sparks coming from before were the releasing particles being squeezed out. What was not condensed had been thrown back at him. Suddenly he took another demeanor. One, of a more contemplating nature. If it had not occurred to his enemy what he next step was, he was soon to find out.

"Now, lets say that thirty percent of my reiatsu in this state was condensed into a solid object. And, this solid object was further condensed into the size of my hand. And, further unto that into my very palm. If this, were to suddenly release itself into it's natural form. What would be the consequence?" It seemed like a tease, but perhaps it wasn't. This could truly be his plan, tossing away such a large portion of his strength seemed unlikely, however. Perhaps it held a deeper meaning? His hands slowly gripped around the condensed reiatsu. The tips of his index finger and his thumb plucked it with great care.

He brought this up to his mouth, slipping it in as if it were a piece of candy. Skillfully he moved it back behind his teeth, letting it sit there as a last resort weapon. "From here I can slowly feed more power into it, depending on whether or not I need to use it. We will find out soon." Then in a massive flash of rock and lava his body jolted towards his enemies, he could feel the strain on his body and his leg came up with such force the cracking of his bones could be heard. It spewed the lava under him as his body twisted into the form. His foot, was aimed with care directly at the face of his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Confined
Admin
Admin
Confined

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:45 am

He never thought he would need to but he took a step back to allow himself to sonido to a crouch position just fast enough for the kick to nick a strand of his hair, the force of the kick alone sent his hair flying back then the force sent him flying back. He flew end over end watching the world as his eyes began to glaze over, he had no more energy to go on like this, he couldn't stay a rag doll. The man still continued to taunt him in ways that enrage Ryokoshky all the more, "So you never told me, what is your name?" He rested his head back against a wall and looked up at the sky that was beginning to turn a dark gray.

"Abbraccio Blackwings! Morrigan!" He surrounded himself in the volcanic rock his body and reiatsu dropped greatly, he passed out inside the cocoon, then sudden his spiritual pressure spiked greatly and all that could be heard from the cocoon was, "No....no...no..no.no.no,no,no,no,noooooooooo~!" The cocoon exploded the males wings had regrown there were now 4 wings each representing that of a crows, two of them wrapped around him to shade him in a black cloak of feathers, the other remained at his back beating lifting him off of the ground. His voice now sounded like a mix between two beings, one female and one male. "So now is a time i have to show my true face? Fitting i guess none the least. Yet, this world never felt so gloomy never seemed so deadly, you aren't from this world are you?" The female voice finished up the sentence, the male voice recontinued,"So it is now time for us to show you what the familiar of the Death goddess truly is!"

"Cuervo familiares diosa" The ground started to rumble lava started to erupt in a center of the area, from that area a platform start to raise, sonido'ing onto it Ryokoshky was quickly engulfed into a giant 10ft of solid dimaond, only hollow in one point for Ryokoshky's body and holes around his body to lead to air. From the ground now emerge a 100ft tall Golem, its hand reached into the ground as it pulled out a giant sword, and its wings appeared, one looking like the head of an axe, the other like that of an angels wing. It lifted its hand level with were the small man was, and fired a crystal the size of an SUV mini van at the man, this crystal was loaded with Cero which on impact with anything would cause an explosion, about 1/10th of what they had witnessed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)   Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Terror. (open to anyone human or shinigami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next