Bleach: Remnant Souls Lost Memories
Garganta O_BleachLogo
WELCOME TO BLEACH: REMNANT SOULS
Garganta O_BleachLogo
WELCOME TO BLEACH: REMNANT SOULS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum Rp.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garganta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rase
Admin
Admin
Rase

Reiatsu : 556

Character sheet
Main Character Tiers and Abilities.:
Second Character Tier and Abilities:
Third Character Tier and Abilities:

Garganta Empty
PostSubject: Garganta   Garganta I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 am

•Name: Garganta (Black Cavity)

•Type: N/A

•Number: Numberless

•Effects: A Garganta literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. It is primarily used by Hollow and Arrancar, but some other characters have used it through different means.

•Incantation: "My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis"

•Note: There is also another use for Garganta, only shown once: Garganta Broadcast, a visual broadcast similar to a television screen, created by using individual Garganta portals. Ulquiorra Cifer does this in order to show the current predicament of Orihime Inoue's friends (Ichigo Kurosaki, Tōshirō Hitsugaya and Rangiku Matsumoto) fighting their respective battles. It is unknown if he could create as many as desired, or if three broadcasts are his limit.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachremnantsouls.rpg-board.net

Garganta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Remnant Souls Lost Memories :: Kidou & Spell Creation-
Jump to: